Following announcing the HTC Desire 816, the Taiwanese company has stated that it has received 450,000 pre-orders in just 72 hours.
Now the mid-range device is believed to heading to the UK, with a price tag around £315 (but this has not yet been confirmed).
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
- Adreno 305 graphics processing unit.
- 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display that supports HD (720p) resolution and around 267ppi (pixel density).
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera that features autofocus, LED flash and full HD (1080p) video recording, (no ultra pixel camera this time)
- Front facing 5-mega pixel camera
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory, but with a microSD card slot, (expand storage up to 64GB).
- Connectivity, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, along with NFC (Near Field Communication) and GPS with GLONASS.
We first saw the Desire 816 announcement at Mobile World Congress. You can see loads of photos and Leigh getting up close with it here.
Source – Softpedia