Cancer. It’s not a nice thing to talk about and it’s not something I’d ever imagine doing a podcast about, but since the last Coolsmartphone Podcast (in July!) I basically very nearly died.
Here, then, is my story and how I went to a completely normal Sunday morning to being told, only a week later, that I had hours to live.
Don’t worry though, because there’s a lot more to this – it’s a story of hope and the how the utterly amazing NHS brought me back to planet Earth. There’s a number of lessons along the way.
Oh, and if you have a bit of cash floating about – do donate to the Blood Cancer UK for all the hard work they do.
Also a MASSIVE thank-you again to the utterly amazing NHS staff who have taken care of me throughout all this.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article