This one is a bit special and if you want to see the video version just head here. Paul O’Brien gave me a nudge and suggested we just have a relaxed chat and a discussion about the current coronavirus situation plus our favourite gadgets at the moment. The whole thing is available to watch right here but, if you want the audio-only version, you can listen too.
- How coronavirus has changed things.
- Working from home!
- Our current kit.
- Celebrating our key workers.
- Showing off the Honor MagicBook 14.
- The smartphones we’re just not using.
- 5G and mast fires
- Sunbathing on lockdown?!
- Much more!
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article