This week I broke my lengthy two-week tradition of recording the podcast in the car. Somehow I found myself with something called “free time”, so I’ve picked up on an earlier story about how the site started. Now you can listen to the second part of that story, and it’s the moment when I “crossed over” from Windows Mobile (which was all I used to write about here) to Android and iPhone.
Also included in this episode..
– Why do we call them “Petrol Stations”?
– Stealing Costa Coffee
– The Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
– Getting stuck in traffic
– Some road-rage nutter
– Automatic braking.
- Leigh – https://twitter.com/gears
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- Subscribe to us on iTunes here.
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- We are on Tunein here
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article