You’ve heard all about it, now you want to get yourself one. Well, today is the day to put in that pre-order, and we’re seeing deals popping up on mobile comparison sites already. Here’s a look at some of the offers we’ve spotted so far, but do let us know if you’ve seen a better deal and we’ll add it here.
First, the handset that’ll be probably bthebmost popular initially, the iPhone 8 64GB version..
- EE are offering 1GB of 4G data plus unlimited everything else. It’s £99.99 up-front and then £47.99 per month. Deal is available here.
- BT have a 500MB plan with 400 minutes and unlimited texts. This time it’s a £250 up-front and then £47 per month. Offer details are on their website.
Want more data? Well, if you don’t mind paying a bit more up-front, you can still pay a reasonable amount per month for that enhanced internet allowance. OK then, try these ones..
- O2 have a 3GB offering with unlimited everything else. Like all these deals, it’s a 2 year contract but there’s a bigger up-front cost. £309.99 on this one, then £32 per month.
- Vodafone have a 4GB plan with unlimited texts and calls. This one has a £229.99 up-front charge and then it’s £36 per month.
- Meanwhile EE have a 5GB monthly offering with unlimited everything else. That’s £319.99 up-front and then £32.99 per month.
If you want to keep that up-front cost down, well, the monthly cost does escalate somewhat.
- BT have a 6GB offering with unlimited texts and calls. This is £100 up-front with a £57 per month cost.
- O2, Vodafone and EE all have plans with up-front costs between £129.99 and £139.99. All have unlimited texts and calls. The O2 offering has 3GB of data for £40 per month, the Vodafone one has 4GB of monthly data for £42 per month and the EE one has 8GB of data for £47.99 per month.