Last week Meizu announced the Pro 6 Plus and Flyme 6. Now it is the turn of the Meizu M5 Note to be officially unveiled in China.
The Meizu M5 Note is a super midranger with an amazing spec sheet in value for money terms.
- All metal body
- Champagne Gold, Silver, Grey and blue colour options
- 2.5D curved glass FHD (1920×1080) display
- Hybrid dual SIM or MicroSD up to 128GB supported
- mBack fingerprint scanner (0.2s)
- 13MP camera (f/2.2) and 5MP selfie camera
- 3GB or 4GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB storage
- Flyme 6 OS (based on Android)
- 4000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Mediatek Helio P10 64bit CPU and Mali T860 GPU
Pricing for the Meizu M5 Note is as follows:
- 899 RMB (£103) for the 16GB storage 3GB RAM model
- 999 RMB (£114) for the 32GB storage 3GB RAM model
- 1499 RMB (£170) for the 64GB storage 4GB RAM model
Pretty amazing value per unit of currency you get there. The 4GB RAM 64GB model is taking the M5 Note into more expensive price ranges, but still delivers good value.
We look forward to seeing the Meizu M5 Note pop up on AliExpress soon and we’ll let you know if we end up getting one for review. Important question: what colour should we get if we do?