Following announcing the HTC Desire 816, the Taiwanese company has stated that it has received 450,000 pre-orders in just 72 hours.
Now the mid-range device is believed to heading to the UK, with a price tag around £315 (but this has not yet been confirmed).
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
- Adreno 305 graphics processing unit.
- 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display that supports HD (720p) resolution and around 267ppi (pixel density).
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera that features autofocus, LED flash and full HD (1080p) video recording, (no ultra pixel camera this time)
- Front facing 5-mega pixel camera
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory, but with a microSD card slot, (expand storage up to 64GB).
- Connectivity, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, along with NFC (Near Field Communication) and GPS with GLONASS.
Source – Softpedia