Earlier this week we told you about the release of the Natwest banking app for Windows Phone 8 and now their big brother RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) have released an app too- great news!
It’s a really good sign for Windows Phone owners to see big banks creating apps for the OS – it’s actually quite surprising that they weren’t there before.
Here’s what you can expect from the RBS app:
- View your transaction history and keep track of your outgoings for accounts and search for historical transactions on your accounts.
- Send money to RBS Mobile Banking customers that use the app simply by using their mobile number.
- Check your balance and recent transactions for more than one account.
- Get Cash from RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machines without a debit card by having a pin sent to you.
- Pay bills or people, although you have to set this up in online banking first.
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with the directory.
- Transfer funds between your accounts with ease.
- Top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others; this isn’t available on 3 though.
You can download the RBS app for free here.