Whilst I was trying to find the Asus Zenfone Zoom I found a whole stand of Zenfone 2 phones to have a play with, the Zenfone 2 is a great looking piece of kit, equipped with a 64 bit Quad CoreIntel chip, a fancy design and a rear
Spec wise the Zenfone 2 is a pretty nice piece of kit.
- 64 bit Intel Atom Z3530 Quad Core Processor.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Asus ZenUI skin.
- 2/4 GB RAM.
- 8/16/32 GB Internal Storage plus ASUS Webstorage.
- 5.5-inch 1280×720 267 ppi.
- Gorilla Glass 3 (1080p model also availbale).
- Rear Camera: 13 Mp f-2.0 aperture, 5 element auto focus lense with pixelmaster HDR.
- Front Camera: 5 MP f-2.0 aperture.
- LTE cat 4 max download 150 Mbits.
- 3000 mAh Li-Poly.
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9-3.9 MM.
- Weight: 170g.
Here are some hands on photos with the device.
Here is my hands on video of the Asus Zenfone 2.
Overall I really liked the Asus Zenfone 2, it seemed really quite quick thanks no doubt to the Intel Quad Core 64 bit processor and the 2Gb of RAM. The 3000 mAh battery and the 720p display will make the Zenfone 2 have a decent battery life. Something about this device really appeals to me. Watch this space as regards whether I buy one!