If rumours are to be believed then Huawei are looking to announce not one but two phones in Paris on the 7th of May.
Pictures have just appeared online of the rumoured P7 Mini along with some specs…
- 4.5-inch 960×540 resolution display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC
- 1.2GHz and Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage space with microSD card support
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE support
- 2,000mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The phone is expected to retail for around £250 if and when it hits the UK.
Hopefully we will see this alongside its bigger brother at the Huawei event in Paris on the 7th of May, which we will be reporting on live from right here on the site.