Paper Camera for Android is a camera filter app that lets you take pictures and videos using a variety of sketchy, hand drawn looking filters.
We have looked at Paper Camera for a few times before. But they keep adding useful features. Last time they added video recording. This time they have sorted out the quality of the pictures, which makes the app a whole lot more usable. They have also added a few other settings, added the ability to use the flash and the front camera as well. (Hence the picture on the home page, apologies).
The new features are:
– On most high end devices, a new “High Quality” mode is available, that increases picture resolution (up to 2048×1536) and texture quality (turn it on in the settings menu)
– Tweaked preview, it now looks almost identical to the final pictures – New centralised settings menu to setup picture and video quality
– Optimised most effects, they now update faster
– Increased picture quality in most effects
– Improved Old Printer and Halfton effects
– Fixed artifacts that sometimes could appear in the borders of pictures
I really like Paper Camera now. The new high quality mode certainly makes a difference and the other settings just make it more flexible. So if your interested or you have already purchased it head over to the link below.
Play Store Link – Paper Camera