HTC are really ramping up their position in the Windows Mobile market recently and now they look to go one step further if specs of the HTC Obsession aka Diamond 3 are to be believed.
WMPowerUser and Mobile Choice have got hold of the specs and a rumored picture.
Note – This piccy was taken from gsmhelpdesk.nl and appears to be a “example render” with fake imagery.
Link- WMPower User
Here are the rumored specs from WMPoweruser
* CPU: Qualcomm QSD8250; 1GHz
* GSM HSDPA
* Device Size: 112 x 56 x 11.7 mm
* Memory (RAM/ROM): 512MB/512MB
* Internal Storage: 4GB
* External Storage: MicroSD (up to 32GB)
* Screen Size/Type: 3.7-inch capacitive AMOLED “Multitouch Supported”
* Camera: 5.0 Megapixel AF with flash; HD 720p video@ 25fps
* Video Support: Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) H.264, DVR-MS4
* Audio Support: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC-LC), FairPlay DRM, MP3 (.mp3)
* Battery: Removable 1230 mAh
* Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
* Standby Time: 240 hours
* Internet Use: 6 hours (3G), 7.5 hours (WiFi)
* Video Playback: 7 hours
* Audio Playback: 24 hours