SLIM DOWN FOR THE NEW YEAR
O2 launches super slim business device – the O2 Xda sp
If you want to keep on top of your workload but not get weighed down by technology, this Christmas treat yourself to the O2 Xda sp – the perfect device for busy professionals. The sleek O2 Xda sp is packed full of features that enable you to work on the move, whilst also fitting into your pocket.
Powered by Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003, Pocket Internet Explorer allows you to surf the Internet, download entertainment and even chat using MSN Messenger. You can also meet your deadlines whilst out of the office. Using Pocket Outlook, you can set appointments, manage your contacts or schedule tasks and even work remotely with access to secure corporate data and email via Microsoft Exchange. So you can keep it simple, an integrated message box lets you send your email, SMS and MMS messages from a single location.
The sleek, black tri band O2 Xda sp may be compact, but the large bright screen ensures you can read your emails comfortably whilst the graphite-coloured, ridged keyboard makes typing messages easier.
When you have had enough of work, the O2 Xda sp can also be used to store music, take up to 500 digital photos or shoot up to 45 minutes of sound and video footage. If you need even more memory you can also slot in a miniSD™ card to store more photos, extra MP3 files and longer videos.
The O2 Xda sp is available from October 2005 in O2 stores or at www.o2.co.uk.
- ends -
• Weight:102 grams
• GSM: Triband (900/1800/1900)
• Battery life: 140 hours standby time, 4 hours talktime
• Operating system: 2nd edition of Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone Edition
• Screen: 2.2-inch, 65K-colour TFT Transflective screen
• Antenna: internal
• ROM: 64MB & SDRAM: 32 MB
• SD: One mini SD
• Built-in Bluetooth v1.1 wireless
• Integrated VGA camera
• Polyphonic Speaker supporting playback of WAV, WMA and 32 chords MIDI files as ring tone
• Connectivity: Mini-USB connector for USB and power in, Infrared IrDA & SIR, Wireless Modem
• Messaging: MSN Messenger client, email (POP3, IMAP4 and ActiveSync)