Normally I record these podcasts whilst driving to and from work. However, the world has turned upside down of late and I’m instead sitting at home eating far too many biscuits. It’s all a bit weird isn’t it?
The coronavirus has changed things so much, and despite the fact that sitting at home is a lot better than being in a hospital bed, we’re all having an unexpected amount of time on our hands. This is why we started the “Home Active” feature, and in this special Lockdown Podcast, I’m sat in my kitchen looking at the various options available to keep your boredom at bay.
I just can’t really help with those home haircuts sadly.
Also, if you’re around next Tuesday evening, I’ll be doing an exclusive podcast with Paul O’Brien. Tune in for that one – we’ll have more details closer to the time.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article