Don’t forget to get the low-down in our earlier article.
BT – Operating on the EE network, they will offer the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max plus the dual-camera iPhone 11. Customers can register for more information at https://bt.com/coming-soon/iphone/.
Update – Pricing is now in, and we have some examples below..
- iPhone 11 is available from BT on price plans starting from £50 per month
- iPhone 11 is available from BT for £52 per month, plus £10 up front with 15Gb per month data
iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro is available from BT on price plans starting from £63 per month
- iPhone 11 Pro is available from BT for £71 per month, plus £10 up front with 60Gb per month data
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max is available from BT on price plans starting from £68 per month
- iPhone 11 Pro Max is available from BT for £74 per month, plus £10 up front with 60Gb per month data
Virgin Mobile – They will stock iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Head to their website for more info. They’ve sent us details on pricing below..
Virgin Mobile is offering this epic new device for £50 with 50GB data and iPhone 11 Pro Max for £54 with 50GB data.
If great value on data, superfast 4G, data rollover and a shiny new iPhone isn’t enough, Virgin Mobile is also offering customers the chance to get their hands on Airpods for just £1 extra per month on 36 month contracts and £1.50 extra per month on 24 month contracts with any of the newly announced iPhone 11 handsets. Pricing for this incredible deal starts from just £33 for iPhone 11 and Airpods, £44 for iPhone 11 Pro and Airpods and £48 for iPhone 11 Pro Max and Airpods.
Three – They will be adding the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max (all colour variations) to its range. The handsets will be available to pre-order in Three stores and online at www.three.co.uk from Friday (13 September).
Update – Three have just given us their pricing …
Vodafone – The new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and Apple Watch Series 5 are coming soon to Vodafone UK. They’ve also announced a “12 Month Upgrade Promise”, which means you can upgrade to any handset in 12 months’ time with no early upgrade fee.
Update – We’ve got some pricing from the network now. Existing iPhone owners can trade in an iPhone 7 or above and receive up to £15 off a month for the duration of their contract – saving up to £300. This means you can get a new iPhone 11 with 1GB of data for £33 per month (£99 upfront cost).
All of the new iPhones can be teamed with one of Vodafone’s new unlimited data plans..
- iPhone 11 – for £45 per month (£29 upfront cost)
- iPhone 11 Pro – for £57 per month (£49 upfront cost)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – for £63 per month (£49 upfront cost)
Tesco – They’re offering the iPhone 11 and you can pre-registration page on their page.
Update – Tariffs on the brand-new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have now been announced. Detailed tariff plans are available at tescomobile.com/coming-soon.
- iPhone 11 (64GB) from £37.75 a month for 36 months, with 5GB of data, 5000 minutes and 5000 texts
- iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) from £47.75 a month on a 36-month contract, with 5GB of data, 5000 minutes and 5000 texts
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max (64GB) from £50.99 a month on a 36-month contract, with 5GB of data, 5000 minutes, 5000 texts
EE – They’ve confirmed the iPhone 11 and you can visit the EE website for more info. They look to be taking the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max too.
O2 – They’re also ranging the iPhone 11 here. They’ll have the Pro version too. It will also be offered on a range of custom plans including the new Unlimited Data Plans. For more info, please go here: www.o2.co.uk/iphone.
Don’t forget that if your favourite network isn’t listed here, they’ll probably be selling it too. These will be available everywhere!