With the issue of hearing loss & deafness taking centre stage on the 3rd March with World Hearing Day, the Auderara’s A-01 headphones will be reduced to £199 in time for the World Hearing Day. Audeara is the world’s first headphone offering an in-built hearing test to protect users’ ears, this is because the headphones focus on making the sound quality better as opposed to simply making the sound louder.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO):
- 1.1 billion young people (between the ages of 12–35 years) are at risk of hearing loss due to exposure to noise in recreational settings.
- Over 43 million people between the ages of 12–35 years live with disabling hearing loss due to different causes.
- Among teenagers and young adults aged 12–35 years in middle to high-income countries, nearly 50% are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal audio devices and around 40% are exposed to potentially damaging sound levels at clubs, discotheques and bars.
The Audeara app is available to download from Google Play and the App store.
- Low-latency, high-fidelity Bluetooth.
- High-quality 40mm Mylar speakers.
- Adjustable headband and soft over-ear cushion.
- Rotatable design for easy storage in a slim, hard carry case when travelling.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery, rechargeable via Micro-USB jack.
- The headphones can be used as a commonly wired headphone with 3.5mm port.
- Advanced, active noise cancelling design effectively reduces noise by up to 85%.
- Bluetooth & ANC
- Speakers: 40mm Mylar
- Audio impedance: 32Ohm
- Charging time: approx 3.0 hours
- Charging: micro USB
- Operating range: ≥10 m
- Connection: 3.5mm jack
- Working time :
- Noise cancelling function only: 66 hours
- Bluetooth function only: 45.5 hours
- Noise cancelling + Bluetooth function: 25.5 hours
To read further on how the Audeara headphones have enhanced people’s lives further, click here.