Lightweight, good looking headphones are not as common as you may think. European audio specialist, Hër, has launched a very stylish on-ear Bluetooth headphone design in partnership with the retailer, Selfridges. As well as a stylish look and great quality sound, the company also donates 3% of its profits to support women’s equality. The concept is a simple one, to deliver a statement item that combines technology with contemporary design.
The matte metal and soft leather are high quality whilst remaining incredibly lightweight at just 200 gms and easy to store in the supplied linen bag when on the go. The extra soft ear cushions provide an incredibly comfortable fit and the frame can be adjusted to fit all head shapes so they can be worn with ease on long flights, commutes or to drown out distractions when working out.
The headphones offer a 23 hour talk time, 21 hour playback time after no more than three hours charging. The headphones can be bought from here for 99 euros.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, APTX, HSP, HFP
- Talk time: at least 23h
- Playback time: at least 21h
- Stand-by time: 840h
- Charging time: 2 – 3h
- Wireless range: at least 10m
- Impedance: 64Ohm
- Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dB at 1kHz 1mW/IEC318
- Total harmonic distortion: < 5%
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Power supply: 5V (integrated Li-ion battery)
- Materials: leather, metal, synthetic
- Weight: 0.2kg
- EAN: 4260416830646
- Accessories: USB charging cable, 3.5mm jack cable (120mm), canvas carrying bag