The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus has arrived. I’m quite excited by this device as it is amazing vale for money at around £130. Here is the video of me unboxing it.
What do you get for £130? Quite a lot:
- 5.99 FHD+ (1080×2160) 18:9 screen
- 12MP camera (dual LED flash) and 5MP selfie camera (LED flash)
- Snapdragon 625 chipset (14nm)
- 3GB RAM 32GB Storage
- Dual SIM or Single SIM and MicroSD
- 4000 mAh battery
- MIUI 9 OS based on Android 7.1
- 3.5mm audio jack
- MicroUSB connector
- Infrared blaster
Once the device has been in use for a while we will publish a full review. Let us know in the comments or on Twitter if there are any specific areas you would like us to focus on in the review.