Need a practical place for your headphones, well look no further!
Here is the first beautiful looking hanger from Brainwavz called the Hengia, suitable for large or small headphones of almost any weight. The Hengja can be placed either horizontally (i.e. table top) or can be rotated to fit on vertical surfaces (i.e. table leg).
- Headphone accessory
- Horizontal use on desks, tables and shelves
- Vertical use on shelving units
The Brainwavz Hengja desk headphone hanger is available for £11.57.
Next up, we have the Brainwavz Truss hanger, designed to hang not one, but two headphones. The Truss affixes under any desk or surface with a 3M VHB™ adhesive tape. Made of solid all-metal aluminium, the Truss maintains its shape and form whilst holding the heaviest of headphones.
- Strong 3M VHB™ adhesive tape
- For use under desks, tables and shelves
- Dual Headphone Support
The Brainwavz Truss under the desk dual headphone hanger is available for £13.85
Lastly, we have the Hooka (which sounds like a fighting move!), which is a compact hanger for multi-purpose use.
- Headphone hanger for vertical surfaces
- Holds headphones of any weight without bending or losing its shape
- Made of die-cast aluminium
- Wide seat fits from small to large headbands easily
The Brainwavz Hooka the all-metal headphone hanger is available for £13.85. All available at http://www.brainwavzaudio.com/