Back in July, Belkin launched three new BAGS! Yes, I know I said bags, but bags for hardware are usually horrible, nasty, very corporate things. Quite often the traditional hardware bag makes you a target to nasty folk too. Anyway, Belkin launched the Classic Pro, Active Pro and Messenger bags.
The Classic Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag features:
- Dedicated protection for laptop and tablet
- Adjustable mesh padded shoulder straps
- Padded back panel for comfort
- Internal organisation for ancillary items
- Accordion-style opening allowing for easy access
- External pockets for fast access on the go
- Luggage strap that fastens bag to trolley or case
- Stylish, professional design
The Active Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag features the above and includes additional features:
- Water-resistant coating on base to protect contents
- Reflective strips add visibility in low light
- Top-loading, upright design stands without support
- Vertical pockets allow fast access on the go
- Hidden high-security pocket
- Loop for bike light
- Sporty, relaxed design
Our philosophy at Belkin has always centred around people inspired products and our new bag designs are exactly just that. We want to do our part to make living with mobile technology more enjoyable, so it has been exciting to refresh our bag offerings globally,” said Oliver Seil, vice president of design, Belkin. “As our lives are increasingly mobile, bags need to fit all facets of life including work, leisure, travel and school. We created bags that increase functionality and can be used in any environment at any time of the day.”
Well, last week the Active Pro arrived at Coolsmartphone Towers out of the blue and we gave it a test drive. On first impressions, the bag looked a little small but it was designed to carry a 15.6″ laptop, a 10″ tablet and all the accessories that go with it plus my lunch. So, I managed to fit my MacBook Air, iPad Air, my essential work toys, lunch, drinks bottle and umbrella (it rained a lot in the review!). Everything went pretty well. Plenty of pockets and zips. Nice reflective strip down the middle of the bag and very comfortable to wear. Overall a very nice and useful gadget bag.
The Active Pro costs £49.99 from Belkin.