VaragtP Studios have today launched a cute garden game called Planetera. The purpose of the game is to create your own virtual garden with cute creatures of various shapes and sizes called helpers. Even cute games have villains called evil critters, not the most menacing name!
- Plantera is a side-scrolling farm management simulator! Cultivate cute animals and crops for riches!
- Grow multiple varieties of trees, bushes, and other plants. Harvest them for gold so you can grow more and reach higher levels.
- Bring different types of animals to your garden and let them roam free. Hens and pigs are just some of the animals you can raise in the game. They also help in collecting more gold by giving you sellable items.
- Employ cute blue creatures called Helpers to help you out in the collection of resources and raising gold from your garden, even when you’re not playing.
- Unlock new varieties of flora and fauna as you reach higher levels in the game, and expand your garden as much as you like. The more real estate you have, the more plants you can grow!
- Protect your garden from critters like birds, foxes, bunnies, and even wolves! Keep a guard or install a scarecrow to increase gold production even when not playing!
iOS Store Page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plantera/id894342370?ls=1&mt=8
Android Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.varagtp.plantera