Last week we got to see the iFit Duo and Exec which are out Summer 2016 and Summer 2017 respectively, however we did see a glimpse of the iFit Classic. This is the first iFit smartwatch in the UK with the fashion and fitness blend as well as looking like a incredibly good looking watch for both sexes.
The iFit Classic is an analogue watch with three fitness sub-dials built-in that display daily activity metrics. Syncing with iFit technology, the world’s most connected fitness platform, the iFit Classic acts like a personal trainer on the wrist – offering advice on daily activity, diet, and sleep. The Classic automatically detects and tracks all day activity including steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep with MoveReady™ technology. As well as fitness tracking, the Classic also offers smartphone notifications and iFit app connectivity. The interesting difference is that if you want the information you consult the app on your phone as oppose to click on the screen, which we have got used to with other smartwatches.
Other key features include:
- Vibration alerts: The Classic will send you gentle vibration reminders when you need to get up and move around
- Calorie logging: Quickly log your calories directly on the Classic and see your real-time net calories
- Water resistant: It’s proofed up to 50 meters, so you’ll never have to worry about taking it off when you go swimming, or even when you’re simply doing dishes or taking a shower.
- The iFit Classic is available in two colour options: Obsidian Black paired with platinum and Frost White with rose gold tones.
The iFit Classic has an RRP of £199 and is available to buy at nordictrack.co.uk.
- Fitness subdials: Clearly view your net calories, steps, and distance with easy-to-read fitness subdials. You’ll always know how you’re progressing toward your fitness goals, allowing you to make healthier choices every day.
- Calorie logging: Quickly log your calories directly on the Classic and see your real-time net calories.
- Vibration alerts: Now you won’t have to check the time to see if you’ve been sitting too long. The Classic will send you gentle vibration reminders when you need to get up and move around. It’ll even wake you up in the morning with a silent, vibrating alarm.
- MoveReady™ technology: Go for a run, bike, or a walk without ever telling your Classic. Our state-of-the-art MoveReady™ technology automatically detects which movements you’re doing, and when you switch from one activity to the next. You won’t ever have to change modes again.
- Sleep monitoring: The Classic records your sleep patterns and pillow time, so you can enjoy more restful nights.
- Water resistant: Dive into your fitness routine with your ultra-protected Classic. It’s proofed up to 50 meters, so you’ll never have to worry about taking it off when you go swimming, or even when you’re simply doing dishes or taking a shower.
- The iFit family: Everything you do with iFit is connected. This means that all of your stats—whether you’re running with one of our wearables or working out on a piece of iFit ready fitness equipment—sync up to the same cloud. You can find all of your information, safe and secure, in one convenient place.
- Mobile app: Download the iFit Track app on the App Store or Google Play. It’s built to work seamlessly with your device.
- Extra-long battery life: Get up to 7 days of battery life on a single charge.
- Compatibility: iPhone 4S and newer, iPod Touch 5th Gen and newer, Android 4.3 and newer
In the coming weeks I will be giving this watch for a spin and compare it to Google Fit. my usual fitness application.