Another network taking part in the Black Friday bonanza is EE. They’re going to be offering up some special details all over this weekend and into Monday. There’s full details of all the offers in the press release below, but the highlights include…
– Get the Sony Xperia M4 on Pay As You Go – Just £109.99 with £20 top up, saving £110.
– LG Spirit on Pay As You Go – £79.99 with £20 top up, saving £80.
– Samsung Galaxy S6 with 4GB and unlimited minutes: £34.99 per month on pay monthly. This saves £149.99, but this is for existing customers only.
– iPhone 5s with 1GB data and 1,000 minutes on pay month for £27.49 per month. That saves £99.99, but is for existing customers.
– The Alcatel Pixi 3 3.5 is COMPLETELY FREE if you buy a £20 top up!
– Bang & Olufsen H2 headphones are down to £99.99, which is a saving of £70.
– Fitbit Charge fitness tracker is £69.99, saving £30
These deals don’t actually commence until Friday at a minute past midnight, so you’ve got a bit of time to think about things before you choose.
There’s further details on all the offers on www.ee.co.uk/BlackFriday, or you can click on. As it’s Black Friday, we’d love for you to tell us about any further offers and discounts that you’ve seen on the interwebs. Just click our contact form so that we can share it online 🙂
EE UNVEILS ‘BLACK FRIDAY’ DEALS ON SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, CONNECTED DEVICES AND ACCESSORIES
· Up to 50% off pay as you go smartphones from Sony and LG, and pay monthly offers on iPhone 5s and Samsung Galaxy S6 as well as free EE VR Viewer
· EE Black Friday weekend deals commence from 00:01am on Friday 27th and last to 11:59pm Monday 30th November
26th November 2015 – EE, the UK’s most advanced digital communications company, today announced a range of deals and discounts on selected smartphones, tablets and connected devices available exclusively over the Black Friday Weekend.
Between Friday 27th and Monday 30th November, EE will offer a range of discounts including a free Android smartphone worth £19.99 when customers take a £20 PAYG credit, a saving of £120 on the Huawei T1 Pro 8 tablet when taken with 24GB of data and further discounts on selected devices and accessories.
Existing EE customers will be able to upgrade and take the Samsung Galaxy S6 for only £34.99 per month (saving £149.99 on the upfront cost) and the iPhone 5s for £27.49 per month (saving £99.99 on the upfront cost), while selected PAYG smartphones, including handsets from Samsung and LG, have 50% off the purchase price.
There will also be a range of headphones for all budgets, from brands including Bang & Olufsen and Skull Candy, the latest fitness trackers from Fitbit and Withings, and a limited 90% discount offer on the TrackR Bravo, also included in EE’s Black Friday deals.
For those who are happy with their current device, all EE SIM only plans priced £20.99 per month or more will be reduced by 20% throughout the weekend. Existing customers save an additional 10% thanks to EE’s Multiplan discount.
Please see below discounts available across EE direct retail channels during the Black Friday weekend:
Tablets and smartphones
· Free PAYG Android smartphone (Alcatel Pixi 3 3.5) when purchased with a £20 top up
· A saving of £120 on the Huawei T1 Pro 8 tablet when taken with 24GB of data
· Free 24GB of data with every purchase of the Huawei T1 Pro 8 tablet, saving £120
· PAYG Sony Xperia M4 smartphone: £109.99 with £20 top up, saving £110
· PAYG LG Spirit smartphone: £79.99 with £20 top up, saving £80
PAYG Doro 612: £24.99 with £20 top up, saving £25
· PAYM Samsung Galaxy S6 with 4GB and unlimited minutes: £34.99 per month, saving £149.99 (existing customers only)
PAYM iPhone 5s with 1GB data and 1,000 minutes: £27.49 per month, saving £99.99 (existing customers only)
20% off all SIM only plans priced at £20.99 per month and above. Existing customers save an additional 10% thanks to EE’s Multiplan discount.
Connected Devices and Gadgets
Free EE VR Viewer (subject to limited availability)
4GEE Action Cam with £10 per month contract, previously £15per month, saving £120 (when part of a sharer plan, existing customers only)
Osprey 2 Mini: £25per month for 50GB of data on 24 month contract, saving £25.00 per month and £600 over length of contract
Withing Activite Pop Smartwatch: £89.99, saving £30
Fitbit Charge fitness tracker: £69.99, saving £30
Parrot Drone Jumping Sumo: £59.99, saving £60
TrackR Bravo: £2.49, saving £22.50
Bang & Olufsen H2 headphones: £99.99, saving £70
Skull Candy Smokin buds earphones: £9.99, saving £15
Madcatz iOS / Android Bluetooth game controller: £29.99, saving £10
For more details on EE’s Black Friday deals please visit www.ee.co.uk/BlackFriday