Fancy grabbing the latest Samsung kit via an MVNO? Tesco Mobile, the 50/50 venture between the grocer and O2, will be selling the all-new S6 edge+ from £43.50 a month with no up-front cost.
The shiny new phone will be available online and from Tesco Phone Shops from 4th September. Teso will be selling the 32GB version here, which has a 5.7″ screen and 4GB of RAM. It’s powered by an octa-core CPU which has a four-core 2.1GHz CPU and a four-core 1.4GHz one. You’ll also find a 16 megapixel rear camera, 5 megapixel front, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 3000mAh battery and, if you’re an existing Tesco Mobile customer on an Anytime Upgrade contract, you can upgrade to the Samsung S6 edge+ at any time.
You won’t have long to wait to get this, so head to their online store or a more traditional shop after September 4th to get your hands on one.
Tesco Mobile Announces Samsung S6 edge+ deals
- Plans start from just £43.50 per month with no up-front cost
- All tariffs include 4G at no extra cost
- Customers on an Anytime Upgrade contract can upgrade their phone at any time
Tesco Mobile has announced that the Samsung S6 edge+ will be available to customers at a market leading £43.50 per month with no up-front cost.
The handset will be available in Tesco Phone Shops and online from 4th September.
- The Galaxy S6 edge+ features a stylish dual-curved screen with a large display to experience more from the phone
- The phone comes with two cameras, a 5-megapixel selfie camera and 16-megapixel main camera
- The Galaxy S6 edge+ has 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage, to save photos, emails, music and more
Tesco Mobile will carry the full range of Samsung S6 edge+ in both black and gold.
A range of tariffs are available to suit all users. All come without any up-front cost.
Samsung S6 edge+
|Upfront cost||Cost per month||Duration (months)||Minutes||Texts||Data (MB)|
Existing Tesco Mobile customers on an Anytime Upgrade contract will be able to upgrade to the Samsung S6 edge+ at any time.