Huawei recently announced the Ascend G7 and I managed to grab a quick hands on with it today, it is a rather fancy all metal budget device from Huawei, spec wise it’s quite mid range.
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display, 720p resolution.
- Measuring in at 7.6 mm thick.
- Qualcomm SnapDragon 410 at 1.2 gHz.
- 3,000 mAh battery.
- 13MP main camera, wide-angle lens and one-second capture button.
- 5MP front-facing camera.
- Emotion UI 3.0.
- Memory: 16 GB Internal memory / 2 GB RAM
- All metal back plate.
Here are the hands on pictures of both colours
Here is my noisy video