Three UK have announced their contract pricing for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus devices.
Contract prices only for now with PAYG coming later on once demand has died down we believe
Prices for upgrades and new contracts are slightly different as you can see below, but it is nice to see low up front costs for even the larger storage options.
Here are the prices for new customers
- iPhone 6 16gb is £99 upfront and £45 a month.
- iPhone 6 64gb is £99 upfront and £50 a month.
- iPhone 6 128gb is £99 upfront and £55 a month.
- iPhone 6 Plus 16gb is £99 upfront and £51 a month.
- iPhone 6 Plus 64gb is £99 upfront and £56 a month.
- iPhone 6 Plus 128gb is £119 upfront and £60 a month.
These deals are all for unlimited minutes, texts and data with 4gb for tethering, other deals are also available online.
For more information check out http://www.three.co.uk/iPhone