OK, not really, but if you want a phone to match your suntan then nip down to Phones 4U, because this weekend the ‘Glamour Red’ version is finally available.
We first heard that the UK release would be in mid-July, then pre-orders became available with no official date, but now they’re finally hitting the shelves.
Although the Glamour Red edition is currently exclusive to Phones 4U, they have them available on Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange and EE contracts from £21 per month upwards.
Although the colour’s different the specs remain the same:
- Android Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Total storage: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR2
- Battery: 2300 mAh embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Ultrapixel main camera
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Beats Audio
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI display
Who’s glamorous enough for a red’un then?