MWC is coming and as usual in the lead up to it various devices get leaked.
Yesterday we heard about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 via Samsung fansite SamMobile and today they have information about the tough Galaxy X Cover 2. It’s the next in line for Samsung dust and water resistant product range.
Spec wise it’s more like a Galaxy SIII Mini than any of the other Galaxy devices.
- Code name: Skomer
- Android: version 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name: GALAXY X Cover 2
- Product codes: GT-S7110
- Battery: 1700 mAh
- Dimension: 130.5×67.7×11.9mm , 148 gram.
- Display: 4” TFT 480×800 WVGA
- GSM networks: EDGE
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK)
- Camera 0.3 megapixel (FRONT)
- 4GB intern + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
(850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
Samsung should be announcing it at MWC and as to be expected we’ll be there to bring you all the latest news.
Source – SamMobile