I have just lost half an hour of my life completely engrossed in iFoosball HD for the iPad.
The game itself is takes me back to a happy place when I had time to spare on one hand, and a pint in the other, so there’s an instant feel-good-factor here.
They have done a sterling job on the game play, I’ve managed to pull of some canny shots on goal off various walls and edges, just like I used to down the pub!
Quick list of the Features:-
- Real 3D graphics
- Moving camera effects
- Game control by touch, tap and tilt.
- Four levels of difficulty
- Adjustable time limit and the number of goals to win the game
- Selectable three or four rows of players
- Player uniforms’ color selection
- Bonus Bullet-Time mode to steer the ball by tilting the device
- Bonus Super-Ball mode where accelerated ball goes through the players
- Horizontal and vertical layout!!! (I preferred to horizontal by the way, much easier to see up and down the field!)
- Spin the players by flicking