Apple has released an update to iOS, version 5.1.1 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
The changes are as follows:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
The 54.4mb update is available now for any iOS device that was released in 2009 or later. You can update either through iTunes or on the device itself by going to Settings>General>Software Update.