Hey, got a HTC Touch Diamond direct from HTC? Come close. HTC have just released an update which includes several improvements and fixes. The fixes include …
1. When you launch the Camera while the system is working on other programs, the preview screen may become black.
2. When playing a video, sometimes a portion of the video will be cut off a little bit.
3. Fixes Audio playback problem with the speaker. Specific issues: sometimes the music will turn off and on after 10 minutes, or there is a buzzing sound or no sound at all.
4. Fixes the problem of not being able to receive MMS when in standby mode.
5. When launching music via the Music tab on TouchFLO 3D, the sound may intermittently turn off for a second and come back on.
Now, we’ve still got that age-old problem where those of you who bought from a network (Orange / T-Mobile / Vodafone etc) won’t be able to install this, but we’ll be keeping an eye out for the relevant updates from your network. There’s also the usual issue of all your precious phone-based data being removed, so do a backup first.
Link – HTC.com
Credit – Johnny De’Silva (Via gadgetmix.com)