Bill Gates, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft, holds a Table PC at the product launch event in New York City, November 7, 2002. Tablet PCs combine the full power of the Windows XP Tablet PC Edition operating system with the capability to use a digital pen in addition to a keyboard or mouse. The result is a computer that can be used more often, and in more places, than traditional notebook PCs.
Photo by Jeff Christensen
More from Coolsmartphone
- Bill Gates – iPad users are frustrated and should get the Surface instead
- Can surface keep up with the changing Microsoft?
- Ubuntu on a tablet? Yes please, I will have some of that!
- Cingular and Microsoft Deliver New Windows Mobile-Based Devices
- Motorola announce the MPx220 in Cingular and Best Buy stores, USA
- Windows Phone 7 Launch, 21st October??
- A new way to remote control!
- Bill Gates and his Smartphone