More skins..

I haven't changed my phones skin for a bit, mainly because there hasn't been that many new ones around. However - I've recently plonked this new Motorola skin from KleinWeder.ch on. If you're looking for skins, check out places like Smartphony.org and...

Newbie MVP’s

MVP's are awarded recognition from Microsoft for "spreading the word" about Microsoft products, plus helping the community. I've been proud to be amongst this gang, and now it's expanding even further. You can see a list of the newbies here at MSMobil...

Voq your body

The Voq MS Smartphone, which was announced some time back in Canada by Sierra, has recently appeared on the FCC website. However, the dodgey 1980's style keyboard (it looked like part of an old getto-blaster) has now been ditched in favour of some cus...

Another MVP

For our German-speaking friends you may be aware of a top MS Smartphone fansite called MobileJoe.de. Well, Joe (the webmaster of MobileJoe) informed me about a week back about his rise to MVP status, and has recently told the world on his forum here (...

Mail mail mail…

Well, I'm back and currently in the middle of downloading several thousand emails. To make things worse, about 99% of them are virused emails - which I presume is this "MyDoom" email virus that I've heard about. In fact, even since my last mail collec...

On my way back!

Well, here in Antigua the sun is blazing and the sea is warm.. but - I have to return sometime! Yes, I'm coming back to a very very snowy England tomorrow morning. :) I'm just gonna have a few more bottles of Carib, then it's time to hit …

exoPongBall Game Released

exoPongBall is the addictive ball game for the MS Smartphone. A free demo can be downloaded from : www.exosyphen.ro

Another MPx220 pic?

msmobiles.com reports today on a story from mobile-review.com. There is doubt about the authenticity of this photo, although it's similar to the earlier one we saw. To be brutally honest we don't know. If it looks like this, then great, but it is earl...

Orange Unlock moves!

Chris Pendlebury has emailed about the Orange Developers site. It's undergone a massive overhaul. Brilliant, good stuff.. But .. where .. where has the Over-The-Air Application Unlock gone ? Well, thanks to jonnybarf at Modaco for finding it again - it can now be found here. Ohh .. …

The MPx220 in the flesh!!?!

There's been a lot of talk about the Motorola MPx220. This will be the next handset (hopefully) from Motorola featuring the Windows Mobile / MS Smartphone operating system. After the phenomenal success of the Motorola MPx200, which is completely free ...

A New Smartphone ?

Could this be the new handset from ICT Technologies and EurophoneUSA? Well, we're not sure, but it sounds bloody good. Called the SG 4000, Joshua Shainberg (head honcho of ICT Technologies) says, "It shall be perfect for people who want more features ...

New Smartphone site

ChrisJM has emailed me about SmartPhoneStuff.co.uk, which has just been launched. You'll find news, reviews, downloads and... ermm.. everything you'll find here basically.. wait up ! They're in direct competition with me and I'm plugging them! What am...

MPx200 Camera

Hey all just found the MPx200 plug-in camera on a website in the U.K and it is selling for a mere £61.95! Go here to check it out and other cool stuff : http://www.mobilefun.co.uk Thanks all Segie

Another competition!

Yet another chance to win, this time over at new-boys MSMobileNews.com, they've got a spanking new Motorola MPx200 up for grabs, amongst several other things too! (Like StarBlaster, Outlook Task Manager+, SmartPong, Crazy Bubbles, eWallet, ListPro, Ru...

IA Style moves home

IA Style have been responsible for some of the best MS Smartphone software on the planet, from IA Caller ID, IA Album, IA File Manager and a whole lot more. They were bought out by MS Smartphone handset manufacturers HTC recently, so they'll still be ...

SmarTweak – we like!

It's definitely worth keeping an eye on the guys at SmartGV, as they've lots of MS Smartphone software in development and ready to download. For me personally I've been eagerly waiting SmartDesiginer, which will allow you to easily create full skins. ...

That backup / restore tool for the Orange 1.6 Update!

Well, it's finally here - http://web.orange.co.uk/assets/sw/backupandrestore.exe - this is the Orange Backup and Restore tool that allows you to safely upgrade to the newest Orange update. The link above was spotted on MSMobileNews.com and will hopef...

They’re back!

In a blatant act of sexism, I've brought back the "sexy" backdrops, which you can use with any homescreen layout. You may remember in the "early days" of the MS Smartphone, many people sent in errrmm.. well, very, very naughty pictures. I put them in...

The Sendo Z100

I had an interesting email the other day. It was only a one line email. It said, "Hi, I just bought Sendo Z100 - one of the ten prototypes in the world, can i use on it qtek programs and games? Thanks." "EH?", says I, "Yes you can …

Why aren’t skins portable?

Ok, so I've just received my Orange MPx200. It's great - sure, it runs MS Smartphone 2002, but it's still great. The first thing I did was to download the Bubbles skin from Kleinweder.ch. I use it on the SPV, I've used it on the E100 too.. all …