I’ve filmed this slightly out of sequence but today we’ve got my rambling tour of halls 5, 6 and 7. If you’ve missed some of these, don’t worry, we’ve got Halls 1, 2 and 3 here plus Halls 8 and 8.1 from yesterday.
Today the highlights include…
- The Gionee stand and their new A1 and A1 Plus (more on those in a short while)
- Hisense with the waterproof and shockproof “Rock” plus the Hisense A2, which has an e-ink and AMOLED screen
- The NETGEAR Arlo Go – A 4G monitoring camera with a 3 month battery life
- The Vestel stand and their smartphone range
- A very flashy Peugeot
- The Kodak Ektra
- Me saying, “Errmm” and “Ummmm” a lot
- A Land Rover!
- Wiko phones, including the WIM
- MediaTek, Mercedes, Devolo and an Audi S4
- The China Pavilion, which houses nearly a dozen different smartphone manufacturers.
- Clip on cameras!
- The Deconnect Gloo charging station
- The MyKronoz analogue / digital / smartwatch
- Another look at the HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play