The Honor 8 is a great phone, I use one as a main phone and am very happy with it. Vmall currently have some attractive discounts on the Honor 8: £50 off the white one and £30 off the black and blue models.
What do you get for £319.90 (white) and £339.90 (black or blue)? The spec sheet alone is impressive:
Honor 8 – Specifications
- 5.2” Full HD IPS LCD display (1920×1080)
- HiSilicon Kirin 950 Octa-core processor (4×2.3GHz and 4×1.8GHz)
- Mali T880 GPU
- EMUI 4.1 OS based on Android 6.0
- 4GB RAM and 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB with MicroSD)
- Dual-SIM support (if no MicroSD inserted)
- Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- Infra-red blaster
- Dual 12MP camera with laser autofocus and dual-LED flash (f/2.2 aperture)
- 8MP f/2.4 front-facing selfie camera
- 3000 mAh battery (non-removable)
- USB Type-C reversible connector for charging and data transfer
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner (also a quicklaunch button)
We all know that specs alone do not make a good phone. The Honor 8 is an example of where tight knit software and good hardware deliver way more than the spec sheet alone suggests. In our Honor 8 review we were impressed overall about how good the device is, especially considering its price. (You can read our whole review here)
This Vmall offer is only live until tomorrow (December 16th) or until stocks last, so don’t dilly dally too long while deciding. You’ll find the discounted offer here: https://www.vmall.eu/uk/honor-8-white-uk-292296/?partner=campaignManager&utm_medium=email&utm_source=vmallnewsletter&utm_content=xmas_announcement_UK&utm_campaign=xmas_announcement_UK
With this deal you also get a £200 voucher to use on HRS or £40 voucher to use on Gameloft games.
Don’t forget that there is also a rich choice of accessories that can be purchased for the Honor 8 too, even mockodile… The EMUI 5 Android 7 Nougat beta is currently being tested, so there are tasty updates coming to the Honor 8 as well.
So, will it be a White Honor 8 Christmas for you or someone you love? Let us know in the comments section or on Twitter, we would love to know.