Cygnett wasted no time in their press releases: As soon as the new iPhone 7 was announced, they followed up with their new cases range.
“We’ve created a line of cases that perfectly compliment Apple’s latest products in design and versatility while still providing the highest quality products we are known for,” says Tim Swann, Founder. “Our variety ensures that every consumer will find a style that fits their lifestyle while still protecting their valuable iPhone. The new case launch is a great opportunity for us to reveal our new branding design to give consumers a little insight as to what they can expect with our future products.”
- WorkMate Pro Case for iPhone 7 (Available October £19.95) – The WorkMate Pro offers rugged protection against drops and scratches, while a raised edge around the screen provides lay flat protection without adding bulk.
- UrbanShield Case for iPhone 7/Plus (£19.95-£24.95) – Combining great design with a premium finish, the UrbanShield case wraps around your iPhone to provide extra protection in a slim and stylish case.
- AeroShield Case for iPhone 7/Plus (£14.95) – A sleek, low-profile, hard polycarbonate shell gives maximum protection against drops and scratches with a shock proof polyurethane frame, ensuring total peace of mind.
- UrbanWallet Flip Case for iPhone 7/Plus (£29.95) – Premium leather wallet case with a convertible magnetic design that holds your most important cards as a wallet, then converts in an instant to a slim case which can be used in car mounts.
- RealCurve 3D curved 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protectors (£19.95) – Offering edge-to-edge protection, the RealCurve features clear hardened glass, designed to perfectly match the curve of your iPhone screen. The six-layer construction provides maximum protection and ensures a quick, bubble-free application.
For more information about Cygnett’s latest products or to view their entire product line, please visit uk.cygnett.com