With Black Friday deals looming on the horizon, a number of retailers are trying to steal a march by offering some early offers. Amazon has announced that it is cutting the price of a year’s Prime membership from £79 to £59. As a Prime member I can safely assure that you will not be disappointed as there are a range of benefits to be had:
- The free, next day delivery service is great. I’ve started to opt for normal delivery, for which Amazon then gives you a £1 discount on film or music purchases or rentals.
- You can also add 4 family members to the postage deal, meaning they’ll get free delivery too.
- If you’re in London you can take advantage of same day delivery.
- The streaming TV and films are first rate. The range is good and new stuff is added often. Since the recent update you can also download content to view offline too.
- The music streaming service is also extremely good with lots to choose from.
- A monthly Kindle book to read.
In short, a year’s membership for £59 translates to less than £5 per month, which is superb value. You need to be quick though, as the deal is only available until tomorrow. More details can be found here.