This week the Podcast is a little bit different in that we have done it as a Google hangouts session. This week it features Matteo and Khellan. The guys discuss the state of networks in the UK and what all those G’s in 4G really mean, amongst other things. This has been quite a big talking point in the mobile world recently, so we thought it was about time we discussed the ins and outs of it. It’s a little long, a bit rambly and very, very, insane.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- Subscribe to us on iTunes here.
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you’re a Tunein kind of person you can subscribe here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article.