There is an abundance of car racing games available on both Google Play and Apple App Store. Traffic Nation: Street Drivers reminds me of racers who terrorise your Saturday nights in town and a 80s racing classic where you had to dodge cars because your car was faster than everyone else around.
The game is cute and easy to play with a variety of upgrades to pimp up your ride to dodge even more cars faster than before. Following in the same vein as Need for Speed where changing your wheel rims and paint job makes your car faster, the cuteness fades eventually. The game is ok to pick up when you want to kill some time and offers some nice graphics.
Specification Features from the site
– Stunning NextGEN 3D graphics
– 15 cool cars to choose from
– Car customization: rims, vynil wraps, car paint
– Upgrades: engine, transmission, brakes, nitro
– Various game modes
– Weather effects
– Day and night racing modes
– Online rankings and achievements on Google Play
– Facebook online play
– Vkontakte online rankings
– Use the steering wheel, gyroscope, arrow keys to control
– Press-brake to slow down