Today China’s official certification database — TENAA, passed a previously unannounced HTC branded handset from HTC. It’s believed to be the HTC One M9e, a scaled-down model of the standard M9.
- Aluminium unibody.
- 5-inch Full HD display as per the M9.
- 2.2GHz octa-core Helio X10 processor.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash.
- UltraPixel selfie shooter.
- 16GB of expandable internal memory.
- Dual front-facing speakers.
We’re not exactly brimming with information about this one. It looks to be just as thick as the HTC One M9+ and this could perhaps be announced tomorrow.
As usual, you can follow us on @coolsmartphone and we’ll keep you updated as this story unfolds.