This weekend, while you’re enjoying an Easter break painting fences / wallpapering rooms or perhaps even spending several days in the pub.. if you’re lucky.
Today Honor, a Huawei owned company, have announced the pricing and availability. As you lovely people know already, it’ll have a network exclusive on Three and they’re going to have it ready on May 1st. If you want it from Amazon direct then you’ll be able to pre-order it just after the Easter break on April 6th. It’ll cost you £299.99, and for that you get a 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 JDI screen, a Kirin 925 Octa-Core 1.8 GHz CPU, 32GB of on-board storage, 3GB RAM and a microSD card.
What you’ve got around the back is quite interesting. Not one, but two 8 megapixel cameras. These combine two shots into one 13 megapixel “high quality wide aperture image”, plus you get another 8 megapixel shooter up-front for those selfie moments.
Powered by a 3600 mAh battery it’s got Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, an IR Blaster and runs Android 4.4.2. It’s protected by a fibreglass-based cover with a screen that uses up the majority of the body. If you want to see more, feel free to get up close and personal in our hands-on gallery.
HONOR ANNOUNCES PRICING AND AVAILABILITY FOR THE HONOR 6+
London, April 1 2015: Honor’s new flagship device, the Honor 6+, will be going on sale on Three throughout the UK from 1st May priced at £299.99, and is available to pre-order from 6th April at Amazon.co.uk.
The Honor 6+ was unveiled at Mobile World Congress last month and the new premium device is the world’s first smartphone that comes with two 8 megapixel rear cameras, combining to make a 13-megapixel image, as well as a single 8 mega pixel front-facing camera. The Honor 6+ encourages digital natives to bravely rethink technological innovation with the chance to shoot, store and share their brave moments making their memories even bigger and better.
The new mobile device is packed with powerful smartphone technology, featuring:
· Unique bionic parallel 8MP rear camera providing wide aperture F0.95-F16 which can capture some of the most powerful photos – give your eyes a new visual experience and re-discover the beauty of life
· Equipped with super 8+1 cores Kirin925 chipset and 3GB RAM+ 32GB of internal memory
· 3600mAh powered battery with patented power saving technology which lasts through two days of moderate usage
· Dual SIM Dual Active with dual data usage switchable
· State-of-the-art 5.5-inch negative LCD screen, offering 1500:1 super high contrast and industry high of 85% color saturation
· Fiberglass based cover, the most important material used in military helmets. The Honor 6+ has a high screen-to-body ratio, designed for easy and more comfortable one-handed use
The Honor 6+ is the latest and loudest statement from Honor that proves the company’s dedication to producing high quality devices to ‘always on’ digital natives. The new, premium device and speaks volumes about Honor’s commitment to shake up the mobile phone space across Europe.