For years I have wanted a flip phone, I used to like the form factor more than any other and my move to Android meant the acceptance of a lack of different forms. Samsung have made a few flip phones over the years and now LG have launched a flip phone too. It peculiarly is called Ice Cream Smart and it runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Spec wise the Ice Cream Smart is pretty basic.
- Size -118.6×59.4×16.9mm.
- Weight – 138g.
- Colours – Mint, Pink.
- Network – LTE.
- Chipset – 1.2GHz Quad-core.
- Display – 3.5-inch LCD display (480×320).
- Camera – 8MP rear camera / VGA front camera.
- Battery – 1,700mAh / removable.
- Memory – 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM.
- Support – microSD slot (up to 32GB).
- Operating System – Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Extras – Guitar DMB, FM radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0.
The Ice Cream Smart has a 3 row interface, which looks very similar to the interface on the LG G3. The phone also has a dedicated KakaoTalk button the launch the popular Korean messaging app. Being a realist here for a moment, we will no doubt ever see this device over here in Europe. It’s a shame really, I’d really like one, maybe with a little bit higher spec’s. It just make me wish these companies took a punt on Europe now and again and released devices that were a little different. Oh well.
Source – LG (translated)
Via – TechnoBuffalo