The OnePlus One has been one of the hardest phones to buy ever. OnePlus decided to avoid making a loss by stock piling devices, that they would basically only release phones on an invite system. Some people found it easy to get hold of them and some people just didn’t have the patience. It’s been around for a few months now and their are as you’d expect bugs in the firmware. Possibly the most annoying is which bring the touchscreen bug that made typing pretty difficult unless you slowed right down or used a swype style keyboard. Today OnePlus have released another over the air update that should hopefully fix this bug once and for all. They’ve also fixed a load of other bugs at the same time.
We are happy to announce that the latest OTA update for CM 11S (38R) is slowly rolling out starting today!
This CM 11S 38R release comes with a new firmware that improves the responsiveness of the touchscreen; a new and very cool lockscreen; the ability to take photos in RAW format, enhanced audio capabilities (now the One lets you play high resolution music—24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling); now that health is that important, we’ve added ANT+ support; and a slew of bug fixes we know you’ve been asking for.
The comprehensive list of other bug fixes is as follows:
– Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
– Added pause button during video recording.
– Improved battery life.
– Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
– Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
– Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
– Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
– Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
– Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
– Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
– Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
– Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
So to see if you can get the update head into the settings menu on your OnePlus One and check for updates.
Source – oneplus forums