Hill Climb Racing, the rather popular Android game that has seen over 50 million installs from Google Play has found its way onto Windows Phone.
The game which is published by Fingersoft sees you take control of Newton Bill in order to get your vehicle as far along as many different tracks as possible up hill and down slope whilst trying to defy the laws of physics.
- 16 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 15 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol’ gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
The best thing about Hill Climb Racing is that it is free. Totally free. A game that can be completed without making use of the available in app purchases and where good progress can be made easily. Be warned though, if you download this you will almost certainly end up wasting far too much time, far far more than you actually should in pursuit of those extra few metres!!
Hill Climb Racing can be downloaded for free from the Windows Phone App Store