EDITORIAL USE ONLY
Olaf Swantee, CEO EE, unveils EE’s next generation services on the world’s fastest network, at The Deck at the National Theatre on London’s Southbank.
PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Wednesday July 3, 2013.
EE unveiled it’s next generation services which include; Shared 4GEE Plans, allowing customers to share their text, voice and data allowances, the UK’s first Pay As You Go 4G Mobile Broadband and on 4th July EE will officially switch on double speed 4G in twelve UK cities.
Photo credit should read: David Parry/PA Wire
More from Coolsmartphone
- EE’s 4G Network to launch October 30th
- Voda and EE at the bottom customer service scores
- Three to launch 4G in Q4
- Relish – Cheap broadband, no line rental… and it’s all via 4G.
- 4G Auction Winners announced by Ofcom
- Real-world testing – EE LTE-Advanced in London
- 4G in the UK goes live. EE is go.
- EE lights up another 11 towns and cities