My Lockscreen on my Windows Phones is the one place you can truly express yourself and have pretty much any picture you want displayed. This in itself isn’t anything new and nor are the new features that Windows Phone 8 brought to the Lockscreen either. I like wallpapers and I spend a good chunk of time each day looking for new wallpapers. Browsing through 500px or Wallbase to find something unique, I quite often find something I like and crop it and chop it up to create something I like. Then I found this app.
Lockscreen Style allows you to use the best parts of various wallpapers, you are allowed to choose from twelve different templates.
Features of the app are as follows
- You can easily combine Photos just using our 12 well designed templates
- With accessories and there’re thousands of combinations, just imagine your own picture and draw it as you will
- Embeded Background pictures which help you get started easily
- Drag, rotation, scale, all under control with your fingers
- Every color, every word, is now an available option
- Say hello to your masterpiece, and share it to your friends with WindowsPhone, make them impresived for your design talen.
I really like this app as I can make some really quite unique wallpapers for my phone, combined with one of the fancy lockscreen weather apps or one of the lockscreen widget apps you can make something really nice.
The app is free with no adverts so there isn’t much stopping you from giving it a go, just head over to the link below.
Windows Phone Store Link – Lockscreen Style