I have a thing about dual SIM phones. When I recently reviewed the Acer Liquid Gallant Duo I was amazed at the implementation of the dual SIM. Being able to choose between SIMs made my daily swapping of devices and SIM cards a whole lot easier.
Expansys have been in touch to let us know about the Acer Z110 Duo in either black or white has come into stock. The Acer Z110 Duo is a entry level device with basic spec for £89.99 inc delivery and VAT. Here is the spec of the Z110 Duo:
- CPU speed: 1GHz, MTK 6575
- Platform: Android 2.3 GingerBread
- Dual SIM
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 512MB / RAM: 512MB / microSD slot (up to 32GB) (4GB microSD enclosed)
- Display: 3.5-inch touch screen with HVGA resolution
- Camera: 3 megapixel camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 3.0 + EDR / Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack / Standard micro-USB
- GPS: A-GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Network: HSPA/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz / Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz / (Band frequency, HSPA availability, and data speed are operator dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion battery 1300 mAh
- Weight: 110 grams with battery
- Dimensions: 110 x 61.5 x 12.25 mm
It runs Gingerbread, has a rather small battery, a weak camera and not very much room for apps. So if your desperately after a cheap dual SIM device then this could be for you.
Personally I would like to see something like the Galaxy Note II with a dual SIM option.
Source – Expansys