Indeed folks, a new Humble Bundle is out! This time it’s for Android, Mac, PC and Linux. This month, the Bundle contains:
- Splice – an experimental microbal puzzler, making an Android debut;
- Eufloria – take to space, conquer astroids and grow an army of seedlings! Eufloria is a real-time strategy game about plant growth and evolution;
- Walking Mars – nominated for Best Mobile game in the 2012 Independent Game Festival, and debuting on all platforms, Walking Mars is a game about an astrobiologist discovering a secret underground ecosystem.
- Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP – Another Android Debut, SandP EP has a completely redesigned adventure game experience with unique storytelling. It has different sessions where you travel to a mythical realm where you use your sword to battle and sworcery to solve puzzles.
- Crayon Physics Deluxe – a, well, physics based puzzle game available for, you guessed it… the first time on Android! it combines drawing stuff and physics. It won the Seamus McNally Grand Prize at the 2008 Independent Games Festival.
- And, for those who pay more than the average (~$5.84 at the time of writing), you can get Machinarium! This is a point-and-click adventure game where you guide a robot on a quest to save his friends from three bullies. It won the Independent Games Festival Excellence in Visual Art Award in 2009.
As always, I’ve bought (and paid more than the average) the Humble Indie Bundle so you should see some First Impressions posts appearing over the next few weeks. For now though, if the games above tickle your fancy, then head over to the Humble Bundlewebsite to find out more.