Don’t you just love it when a new Social Network comes along? Pinterest has been around for a few years now and gained massive popularity early in 2011 with the release of the iPhone app.
Pinterest allows you to create photo or video collections and share them with the public. It is now available for Android so no doubt it will gain a few million new users.
Suggested collections are recipes and holiday destinations, but you could easily create a collection of family photos or pictures of burnt out cars. I’m yet to sign up, but I bet you can guess what I’m doing today instead of work.
Here is the Play Store description.
Discover, collect, and share inspiration
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
Join millions of pinners who are using Pinterest to share and explore their interests:
• Find recipes that will surprise your friends
• Plan destinations for your next vacation
• Collect your favorite music videos
• Discover design ideas for your home
• Save and compare items you’re shopping for
• Pin what you love from around the web
• Discover content by browsing interest categories
• Explore pins and boards curated by pinners you follow
• Repin, like and comment on your favorite pins
• Pin with your camera
Play Store Link – Pinterest