For the past few months people with Tegra devices have been able to participate in the beta for a rather nice role playing game called Soulcraft. Well now they have released a non Tegra version of the game so anyone can have a play now. Well apart from Wildfire owners!
It is a hack and slash type game where you just carve your way through a never ending horde of bad guys. The graphics are nice and the controls are different and will take a bit of getting used to. You have to swipe in the direction you want to attack which at first got a little frantic.
It is nice to see games like this start to appear on Android. The games developers are starting to realise that Android is a worthy platform for their games. Have a look below at some of the screenshots.
Here is the market description.
With humans on the brink to discover the secret of eternal life, angels and demons make a pact to proclaim the apocalypse to be able to materialize into the real world, fight the humans and keep the circle of life intact. SoulCraft lets you play as an angel, demon or human – it is up to you who will win this fight.
– free2play Action RPG for Android (more Android devices and iOS, WP7 & PC coming soon)
– play in real locations such as Venice, Rome & Hamburg, New York & Cambodia. More locations coming soon!
– play as an Angel now with more races including Demon and Human coming soon
– five different game modes including time run, arena, hellgate, crystal defense and boss fights
– lots of different and diversified enemies, weapons and spells
Oh and by the way hear is a video of the game in action.
The game is free so nip off to the stationary cupboard and have a quick play.
Google Play Link – Soulcraft